Saturday, August 18, 2012

Path Through the Woods

Can you believe it? Another finish!
I gave a sneak peek of this a short while ago, while I was procrastinating. It was a lovely follow up quilt after the Largest Quilt I ever made. I don't know if it was just the stark contrast between this little baby quilt and a 12 lbs king size quilt, but it is such a light little soft quilt. I gloried in it the whole time I was quilting it.
It uses Aneela Hoey's A Walk in the Woods line, which is just so cute! And I used the Moda Bake Shop pattern Jungle Path, though I didn't realize til I was quilting it, that I failed to rotate every other block to give it a more maze-like quality. Oh well, I'm still pleased with it.

It finished at 39" square, perfect for a baby. And it's already up and listed in my shop, right here.

7 comments:

  1. What a great quilt. I love the fabric. I haven't decided what to do with my yardage of this collection yet. You have shown it off quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilt - colours are so sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love it - I think if I was making it I'd put the blocks like that as well. I think I prefer the more symmetrical look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure I love this more than any quilt I have ever seen. I am obsessed with Little Red Riding Hood and loved a Walk In the Woods. Amazing piece!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips