Friday, July 6, 2012

The Largest Quilt She's Ever Made - Part 2

I made some great progress yesterday cutting out fabric.

I started with this - that is a Large Flat-Rate shipping box full to the brim with fabric, that large blue piece is 10 yards of backing!
And turned it into this
45 - 8 1/2" squares
95 - 7 1/2" squares
196 - 5 1/2" squares
333 - 4 1/2" squares
55 - 3 1/2" squares
945 - 2 1/2" squares (which is why they are in that box) 

And now I am taking a break for a day or 2 while I work on my Bowls with Borders mini quilt.

3 comments:

  1. nice cutting, I need to get on that too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, yes, I think a break is in order! Wow, that's a lot of squares! Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't wait to see how it turns out. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips