Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chocolat Table Runner

I bought the fabric for this table runner about 6 years ago when I still worked at a quilt shop. It is from Chocolat by 3 Sisters for Moda (and the same fabric line that Andrew's Quilt (wovens only) and Split Nines (no blues, because my mom is not a fan) were made from. I guess I really liked the line.)
Silly beginning quilter that I was didn't realize when I started sewing square together I made it wider than the piece of fabric I bought for backing. Thankfully more experienced quilter me loves a pieced backing and solved that problem. And I love how it turned out!



The table topper is for sale and can be purchased from my Etsy Shop for $40 +S&H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips