Thursday, February 23, 2012

QuiltCon



Have you heard about QuiltCon? It is taking place in Austin, Texas, February 21-24, 2013 and is the first conference and quilt show of The Modern Quilt Guild.

I know it is a year away, and being an Army wife I can't plan anything in advance - but this time I am going to! I'll be attending QuiltCon, and am already so excited!
I've only been to one small quilt show when we were living in Monterey, CA and I thought it was so much fun, even though I only spent a couple of hours because I'd brought my husband along with me. I've never managed to do a Shop Hop (small children don't really care for that kind of thing. Actually non-quilters of any age wouldn't care for that kind of thing.), which has also been something I really wanted to do (and planned on this year, but of course my husband has a training then, so I'll just stop by a few shops like usual). But a trip away to QuiltCon, just for me!! PLEASE!

So now I get to start saving up my money. Let's hope for some sales on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips