Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just 3 for August

traceyjay quilts

July Recap:
1 - Finish Katy's Hopscotch Quilt - Done July 3rd
2 - Make tons of progress on The Largest Quilt She's Ever Made
      - get it cut out by July 11 - Initial cutting done July 5th
      - achieve 50% pieced by the end of the month - 100% pieced, basted, and quilting started  on July 31
3 - Complete 4 Farmer's Wife Blocks - I got down to the wire on this one and finished them up the night of the 31st, but I did it!
Blocks 5, 29, 69 & 108
Those 4 are added to the 36 blocks I already have finished.

Just 3 For August:
1 - Make one Farmer's Wife block each week
2 - Finished The Largest Quilt She's Ever Made by August 10
3 - Cut out Single Girl quilt

10 comments:

  1. I'm VERY impressed your quilting that huge thing yourself. I definitely couldn't do it!

    I love the colors of your Farmer's Wife blocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm pretty crazy for doing it, but it is really fun to be challenged.

      Delete
  2. I am seriously crushing on your Biggest Quilt Ever! I excitedly open your post up when I see it in Google reader to see the latest update. And I think your Farmer's Wife blocks are the best colour combo I've seen of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! That quilt has definitely been blog worthy, I never thought it would turn into such an...er...exciting quilt to make. Now I need to stop procrastinating and get to work quilting the thing.

      Delete
  3. You are a quilting queen, it's absolutely incredible how much you get done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun report! I hope I can do this well next month!
    Your farmer's wife quilts look smashingly together. :)
    and the big quilt and the hopscotch quilt... all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that hopscotch quilt looks fantastic, and I love how your farmer's wife is coming together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your biggest quilt! very pretty! The hopscotch is adorable too! good job on finishing things ahead of schedule... im impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful progress on your goals. Good luck for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that hopscotch quilt- the colors are wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips