Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mini Modern Swap

This 13" x 14" mini quilt is one of the blocks from The New Applique Sampler book by Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins. I actually made it about 4 years ago, and started a second block, but never returned to the project. I love how it turned out, and am thinking I might do a few of these little minis to list in my shop with some fresh modern fabrics (though I still really love 30s reproductions). This mini is going to a lovely lady from The Quilting Board swap group. 

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute! You have a gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming mini-quilt! Colours are so sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips