Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blogger Quilt Fest Nomination time!

I'd be ever so appreciative if my wonderful blog followers could head over to Amy's Creative side and nominate my quilt. Just click on over right here, she has a link to the nomination form in her first paragraph. I am number 169, just nominate me for whatever categories (and I believe you it can be entered in multiple categories) you think best suite my quilt. Thank you sooooo much!

And be watching next week for my blog follower giveaway. Thanks to SewMamaSew giveaway day my follower base has grown exponentially and I'll be showing my appreciation! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips