Monday, April 2, 2012

Swoooooooon!!!

I feel like I have been working on Swoon forever, and really it has been a few months. I wasn't sure I'd ever finish it! But here it is 100% and on my bed. Yay!!

Stats:
Size: 91" square
Fabrics: Quilt kit from Fatquartershop.com using "Ruby" by Bonnie & Camille for Moda, the white is Bella Solids White pdf.
I added the green stop border and outer white border to give it more size so it'd actually fit on my bed. The backing is the same pdf white.

---------------------

Don't miss the Farmer's Wife update below. =)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the green you added to make it a bit bigger.

    With all the swoon going on, I might need to add that to my list of things to attempt/do this year.

    What a great quilt you created. Enjoy it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love it! It's very swoon-worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It looks great! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips