Monday, April 2, 2012

Farmer's Wife Catch Up - Weeks 10 & 11

Block 43 Friendship Path
Block 55 Linoleum
Block 33 Farmer's Puzzle
Block 110 Wood Lily
I still need to make the blocks for this week but I'll post them as soon as I do. Today was spent finishing up Swoon and fixing Wood Lily and figuring out that Y-seam on Friendship Path (which I was so focused on I didn't realize I put my corners in the wrong spots). I hope you all were able to get caught up on the blocks. I'm thinking we'll probably take another break in the summer, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Blocks. I have 2 more to do. I was lucky, a couple you chose were on my list of ones that I will not be making.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips