Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quite Contrary (and Bricks)

Quite Contrary
47" x 58"
Fabric: Quite Contrary by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs + a really cute green with white polka dots  =)

This is the same pattern as the "Sophia" quilt I made for my niece, but I used larger triangles this time and quilted it a bit differently. 

Quite Contrary can be purchased HERE for $225 

Ok, so I got 2 quilts done this week....
This one is more simple and shall be named "Bricks". It was made with Punctuation by American Jane for Moda. It is 30"x 31" and I think would be a fun baby quilt for either gender. This quilt can be purchased here for $60.  


1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips