Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm still here!

Don't know why there was such a lull in blogging, but I am here and working away!
Here are some of my most recent lovelies. I have been experimenting a lot with doing my own quilting and I really enjoy it! And it is such a satisfying feeling knowing a quilt was made 100% by me.

I made this sweet little quilt for my new niece. I LOVE this quilt in ways I could never explain, it is just peaceful and happy. And I love the few random little blue triangles.
 And I love the pieced stripe back, making it reversible. I love it so much I am making a similar one for my own baby, though in colors suited to her personality =) Oh I love it!

This baby quilt is now up for sell in my Etsy shop for $125. It is made with Moda's Hunky Dory by Chez Moi. It is just a happy quilt! SOLD


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, did I miss that yellow quilt in BBC somehow? LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) Truly -- love it. :)
    (and Hunky Dory is always cute of course)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips