Wednesday, January 25, 2012

@#*&%

We finally got our new printer, and I am trying to print out paper piecing templates from the yahoo group.
They print out at the most random sizes, and the only common size I can get with adjustments is with the block finishing at 6 1/4"
Has anybody else printed out paper piecing templates? Do you have issues or is this just user error?
Plus because I am slightly neurotic, I now want to paper piece all of my blocks so they are the right size. Argh!

edited - - I think I've figured it out. If you change the scaling to 100% it prints out so that the block will finish at 6.5" Which is fine if they all do it. Which means I will be remaking all the blocks, yet again. Blargh.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm glad you figured it out...sorry I didn't see your comment on my blog until this morning. I think you'll be really happy with the paper pieced results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright, I just kept printing til I had some consistency. I am really liking it. Paper piecing feels almost like cheating though, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips