Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inspired

Do you ever see things in your everyday experiences that inspire your quilting?

I haven't really tried my hand at designing my own quilts, but yesterday I was inspired by a logo I saw, so I threw together this block:
It is a pretty simple play on a log cabin block, I call it Two Step. I tried it out first with smaller strips, but wanted to see a taste of how it would look using some pre-cuts, so I started with a 5" square and used 2 1/2" strips. I think it would turn out lovely either way.

I'm hoping to have an excuse to throw together a whole quilt soon, so I'm not relegated to just playing around with scraps. 

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips