Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Farmer's Wife Week 14

Yet another Monday came and I hadn't made my Farmer's Wife blocks. Usually about mid-morning I realize it is Monday and think "Oh crap my blocks!" then I get to work so I can post pictures that day. That is NOT the point of hosting a fun quilt-a-long! So instead of just making this weeks blocks, I also made next week's blocks. Now I am on a roll and just want to keep making blocks! And I might just do that, because I am sure to get burned out in a few days, and then I don't have to think about it again for a couple of weeks, lol.
Block 27 Darting Birds & Block 89 Steps to the Alter
Next week we have 3 blocks, 21, 62 & 74 don't worry, it is a good balance of difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips