Monday, January 23, 2012

Commitment

I have issues - but only when it comes to quilts. (For which I am sure my husband is only partially thankfully, lol.)
Here we are, just on week 4 of the Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-Long and while I was so excited about using up my existing fat quarter bundles....I now find myself really wishing my blocks looked this this:
so far
http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/2011/07/farmers-wife-weeks-5-6.html
Farmers Wife blocks
http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/2011/06/farmers-wife-week-4.html
Now, I am aware part of my problem is that I've been working like crazy on my Swoon quilt, and I just love how fresh everything is.
Seriously though, I am ready to load the children in the car, me in PJs un-showered, to head to the quilt shop to see what beauties I can find. Or maybe just order the fat quarter bundle of Ruby and add rush shipping. 

See. I have issues.

{Edited 3 hours later.}
I am in so much trouble...
and looking at it now, I think I might want more greens...maybe I've got some scraps or there is enough to use from the layer cake. 

And no, if the Swoon quilt and now my Farmer's Quilt being made with Bonnie & Camille fabrics is not enough - I am also signed up for the Fat Quater Shop Mystery Block of the Month which will be using their upcoming line of fabric. But my husband knows about that...it is my Bday gift. =)

Oy. Check back later for all new blocks, starting with this weeks. 
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!
I get a lot of spam, so I apologize for the word verification. I moderate comments on older posts, so it may take a short while to appear. Thanks!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips